Communicating with the outside world
- Internet Sensors Project https://github.com/tkzic/internet-sensors
OSC chat program – note: forgot to save this but it is essentially just two or more computers using [udpsend] and [udpreceive] to send text messages back and forth
- updpsend, udpreceive
- print, message object right inlet
- Max window
Useful things to know
- Pasting patches from the c74 Forum into a patcher
- Using externals (set Max path options)
- Where are the examples? (inside the application)
- Max For Live – Use it as a “shell” to give your patches Midi, audio production, recording, automation, etc.,
Choose one of the Internet Sensors Projects and get it running. Tweak it to make it do something else, improve usability, or connect to another process.
Alternative: Design a Max interface to something outside of Max.