Control Max with your phone
- In touchOSC set the ip address of your computer
- In touchOSC send data on port 8000
- In touchOSC options, enable: Accelerometer (/xyz)
- Throw your phone up in the air and watch X,Y, and Z values change in Max.
Video projection mapping using [jit.gl.cornerpin]
- Aim projector at surface.
- Drag the corners of the corner pin window to the corners of the surface.
Something you might use for OSC
A synthesizer controlled by Mira (iPad)
by dude837, from this video:
The vizzie RECORDR module only records video. Use [jit.vcr] to record audio and video
Sound amplitude controls video fx
Detects when nothing is happening
Abstraction by Mattyo, from http://cycling74.com/forums/topic/detect-when-number-is-moving/