An interactive granular synthesizer.
By Chris Carlson
Installed on Mac OS 10.9.2.
Modified the makefile to point to the Macports version of /opt/local/lib/libsndfile.dylib and /opt/local/include/sndfile.h
Using some of the Max/MSP example sound files.
The app seg faults on load, randomly. If you keep trying, it eventually comes up.
By John Mayrose
(“Utilities and Other Files”)
Input and output circuits
By Amanda Ghassaei
A synthesizer controlled by Mira (iPad)
by dude837, from this video:
The [poly~] object
- (main) poly-generic-example1.maxpat
- ([poly~] sub-patch) polyvoice-template1.maxpat
- Connect an external Midi keyboard
- Open poly-generic-example1.maxpat
- Turn on audio
- Play notes
- sine wave oscillator
- low pass filter
- Midi keyboard control
Simple synthesizer controlled by touchOsc
Shows how to use an ipod or iphone as a controller
- ipod touch
- setup touchOSC on the ipod to send to the host ip address that Max is running on – using port 8000 to send data.
- In the Max patch, try one of the last presets for a reasonable synth sound.
- In touchOSC, use the top (horizontal ) slider in the ‘simple’ layout.