A sample accurate version of the Max metro object.
Detects state change when a phasor goes from one to zero. I first saw this in a patch by jhno. Here is a tutorial by Cycling 74: https://cycling74.com/wiki/index.php?title=MSP_Sequencing_Tutorial_1:_Audio-Rate_Sequencing
This patch is used as a clock in an RTTY (frequency shift keying) project. http://reactivemusic.net/?p=8893. It uses the count~ object instead of phasor~ because its easier to restart the clock at zero phase.
The Lorentz factor and its role in relativity
From “Sixty Symbols” By Brady Haran for the University of Nottingham
Continuously retrieve Tweets that refer to the current time of day.
By Monkier Design and Technology at studiomoniker.com
By Randal Nelson
- 9193 MHz hyperfine transition
- 99.9% pure Cesium metal has a street value of $161.10 per gram
- used as a getter in vacuum systems due to its high affinity for oxygen
- clocks are accurate to better than one second in a million years
- The richest known deposit occurs at Bernic Lake Manitoba
- Atomic number 55, Cesium is the heaviest of the natural alkali metals
- It melts at 28.4 C (84 F), just below body heat, and boils at 669.3 C