1. Use this device: Audio Effects/Utility/difference
2. Use: Audio Effects/EQ8/Center kill (not so great)
video explains above methods:
from Acapellas 4U
Using Ableton Live and Arduino.
How to light up the buttons on a Launchpad.
From recent warping experience…
- You can drag the track while warp mark stay in place, by holding down SHIFT before dragging
- Double click at the little blip markers (at strong transients) to create a yellow warp marker and drag it to gridline. If the song is reasonably in time you won’t need to do a lot, just make sure to check each section of the song
- hold CTRL to move just one warp marker while leaving adjacent ones in place
An episode from Dubspot on how to warp. They suggest a slightly different method
Another method – which leaves autowarp on….
Clip envelopes can be used to automate anything. You can draw freehand by holding down the alt key.
By Simon Price at Sound on Sound
Behind the scenes at a show.
including job descriptions and a screen shot of Ableton Live
By Mark Sullivan at techhive.com
I have installed the latest csound~ object in Max -from:
Installed the float version to: ~tkzic/csound/max folder
todo: get the csound for live object running and find out where the catalog is stored, or order the CD.
By Keith McMillen